Sperry Men's Mako 2-Eye Canoe Moc Boat Shoe
- Stain and water resistant leather
- 360® Lacing System® with rust proof eyelets
- Genuine hand-sewn Tru-Moc construction
- Padded tongue and collar
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup with heel pillow
- Dual-density bottom with cushion midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping® for ultimate wet/dry traction
|Outsole||Non-marking, rubber with Razor Cut Wave-Siping® for traction|
|Midsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam with heel pillow|
Style Number: 0764027
An idea was born.
Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Soon, with pieces of rubber, a razor blade and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original.
Since that day back in 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been a leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.