Sperry Men's Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe
- Stain and water-resistant leather for durability and long lasting wear
- Genuine handsewn and padded tongue construction for durable comfort
- 360º Lacing System® with rust proof eyelets for a secure fit
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup with heel pillow for added comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole for the highest quality, all day under-foot comfort
- Wave Siping™ Ultimate rubber sole for wet/dry traction
|Upper||water-resistant, stain-resistant leather|
|Outsole||Wave-Siping™ non-marking rubber|
|Midsole||polyurethane with molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam in heel cup|
Style Number: 0799320 MENS
An idea was born.
Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Soon, with pieces of rubber, a razor blade and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original.
Since that day back in 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been a leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.