Keen Girls' Oakridge Low Waterproof Hiking Boot
Wide panels of waterproof mesh keep Keen® Boys' & Girls' Oakridge Hiking Boot breathable and light. The heel and toe are reinforced for durability, and padding cushions the collar and tongue.
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh lining
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Padded collar for comfort
- Padded tongue
- Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking rubber with lugs|
|Upper||Waterproof full grain premium leather, textile|
|Footbed||Metatomical dual density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) footbed, removable|
Style Number: 1015190, 1015187
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.