FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Hi-Tec Boys' Altitude Lite I-Shield Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Ghillie lacing system creates a snug, secure fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel give added protection
- Unique Big-Fit system allows children's feet room to grow so that shoes last longer
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Steel shank provides trusted support and stability to every step
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
|Midsole||Compression molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Outsole||MDT (multi-directional traction) carbon rubber lug|
|Upper||Waterproof suede leather and breathable mesh|
|Waterproof||Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane|
Style Number: 31443, 31444
An industry benchmark then and now, few shoes in athletic footwear history have recorded unit sales of over 18 million pairs worldwide to date. The Hi-Tec Squash remains Britain's all time best selling sports shoe model to this day.
Obsessed with building instantly comfortable lightweight footwear for the Outdoors, Golf, and Court sport activities, Hi-Tec focuses on developing attractive, comfortable, lightweight high-quality shoes at a fair "true value" price.
A high technology build processes and the use of innovative materials help to ensure the ultimate in comfort, whether your needs are performance-oriented, or more leisure wear centric.
Today, over 500 Hi-Tec styles are being sold throughout 80 countries world-wide, under the Hi-Tec Outdoor, Hi-Tec Court, Hi-Tec Golf, Hi-Tec Sport, Urban collections and Magnum brands. A whole family of great products for sports and footwear enthusiasts!