Sorel Boys' & Girls' Flurry Winter Boots
- Durable water and wind resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic textile upper
- Gusset tongue keeps debris out
- Sherpa pile snow cuff
- 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot, removable
- 25 mm bonded felt frost plug midsole
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction
|Upper||Polyurethane-coated synthetic textile|
|Outsole||Thermal rubber with multi-directional lug|
|Insulation||6 mm recycled felt inner boot|
|Midsole||25 mm bonded felt frost plug|
|Comfort Range||Rated from -32° F/ -25° C|
Style Number: 1638081-014 KID, 1638081-484 KID, 1638081-597, 1638082-014 KID, 1638082-597, 1638082-484 KID, 1638081-016
The brand's flagship Caribou™ boot - with its natural waterproof rubber shell, Nubuck leather upper, and removable felt liner - remains a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts across the globe. While the Caribou is still one of the company's most popular styles today, Sorel's popularity has soared due to their many versatile styles for men, women, and children.
Sorel believes that when your feet are taken care of, you can be more spontaneous. They believe your boots should last as long as the experiences you have in them. And they believe in being effortlessly outdoors - no matter what the elements.