Kamik Boys' & Girls' Sleet 2 Winter Boot
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof Seam Sealed 600 denier nylon and synthetic nubuck upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- 8mm Zylex® removable moisture wicking liner (97% recycled content)
- Adjustable midfoot velcro strap with easy grip rubber tip
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in the USA.
|Upper||Waterproof Seam Sealed 600 denier nylon and synthetic nubuck|
|Outsole||SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe|
|Shell material||Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell|
|Weight||1.68 lbs per pair|
|Liner||8mm Zylex® removable moisture wicking liner (97% recycled content)|
Style Number: NK8426/4426BCH, NK8426/4426TEA
In 1932, William purchased a company called Charron Manufacturing. In the midst of the Great Depression, he took a gamble and completely overhauled the company to focus on performance footwear. In doing so, he saved 200 jobs and built the foundation for the company that he later renamed Genfoot® - now the Canadian, family-run parent company of Kamik. To this day, the company is still family-owned and operated.
Today, Richard Cook, Williams grandson, is the company president and works alongside his siblings, Norman, Stephen, Catherine; his father Gordon; and the first of the fourth generation, his niece, Jennifer. While the generations have changed, the companys focus has not. The folks at Kamik proudly produce outdoor footwear for people all around the world and they're constantly looking for new ways to make their products better.
Kamik - From The North, For The World.