Reef Boys' Ahi Sandal
- Synthetic strap with soft polyester lining
- Contoured EVA footbed for added comfort
- A back strap ensures a secure fit and dependable mobility
- Durable, high density EVA outsole for long lasting wear
- SIZING NOTE: First 4 Sizes: 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 come with an optional synthetic back strap; Fits true to size
|Outsole||High-density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Footbed||Contoured EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
Style Number: 2345-AGN, 2345-BZW
The brand is further defined by the elite class of Reef ambassadors that scour the globe in search of the best waves, surrounded by some of the most beautiful and remote places on the planet. Riders like Bobby Martinez, Sofia Mulanovich, Rob Machado and Mick Fanning live out a fantasy that only a small portion of the world ever gets to experience. Reef is all about finding that place, and savoring the feeling no matter where you may be.
After nearly two decades, the company is thriving as one of the leading surf brands in the world offering men's closed toed footwear and apparel along with women's and kid's sandals. Through all the years, Reef is driven by the same constant they are surfers at heart, drawing influences from the world around them. They still stand for the same things that the company was founded on back in 1984.
Follow us ... We'll take you there.