Hi-Tec Boys' Altitude Lite I-Shield Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Ghillie lacing system creates a snug, secure fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel give added protection
- Unique Big-Fit system allows children's feet room to grow so that shoes last longer
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Steel shank provides trusted support and stability to every step
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
|Midsole||Compression molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Outsole||MDT (multi-directional traction) carbon rubber lug|
|Upper||Waterproof suede leather and breathable mesh|
|Waterproof||Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane|
Style Number: 31443, 31444
An industry benchmark then and now, few shoes in athletic footwear history have recorded unit sales of over 18 million pairs worldwide to date. The Hi-Tec Squash remains Britain's all time best selling sports shoe model to this day.
Obsessed with building instantly comfortable lightweight footwear for the Outdoors, Golf, and Court sport activities, Hi-Tec focuses on developing attractive, comfortable, lightweight high-quality shoes at a fair "true value" price.
A high technology build processes and the use of innovative materials help to ensure the ultimate in comfort, whether your needs are performance-oriented, or more leisure wear centric.
Today, over 500 Hi-Tec styles are being sold throughout 80 countries world-wide, under the Hi-Tec Outdoor, Hi-Tec Court, Hi-Tec Golf, Hi-Tec Sport, Urban collections and Magnum brands. A whole family of great products for sports and footwear enthusiasts!