Stohlquist PiSEAs High-Back Fishing PFD
- Large drawbridge front pockets act as fold-down work surfaces when opened Right pocket includes adjustable strap for locking down long lure boxes
- Left pocket features 3-D inner pocket with hook and loop closure sized just right for thread spools
- Hand made with attention to detail
- Bar tacks, a strength stitch, at all stress points
- Double stitched for strength and safety
- Open sides for ventilation.
- Neoprene padded lower back waistband
- Dual side adjustments
- High back flotation rides above the seat back of sit-on-top kayaks
- Adjustable 1-1/2" webbing shoulder straps
- Cinch harness adjustment for zero ride-up
- Anchor points
- Lash tab
- D-ring for net attachment
- Suggested use: Fishing
- Large - XL: Fits 42" - 52"
- Universal Plus: Fits 30" - 54"+
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Liner material||210D Oxford Nylon|
|Shell material||420D Oxford Nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT523101, SQT523102
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.