FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Korkers Men's DarkHorse Wading Boot
A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the DarkHorse™ is not a one trick pony! Made for the angler that can’t compromise weight and durability for function. Korkers® heritage has been to give you a variety of traction solutions to meet your specific needs, optimizing your fly fishing and angling experiences. Their Kling-On soles equip you with yet another high performance option for fishing conditions where felt soles cannot be used.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition
- Fast drying Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern lessen chance of spreading invasive species
- Water flows thru internal drainage channels, then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight
- Molded TPU toe cap for exceptional durability, toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life
- BOA® M2 Lacing System for quick on/off and custom fit
- 3-Ply Fit System achilles stabilization for superlative fit and function
- Kling-On sticky-rubber soles
- Black felt soles
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. per pair with felt soles
Kling-On soles feature:
- High friction rubber designed to excel in and out of water
- Spongy rubber for added durability while hiking
- Reduced water absorption keeps them very lightweight
- Perfect tread for scrambling trails, rock hopping, and wading in wet conditions
- High performance traction option that reduces spread of invasive species
Style Number: KORFB4710-07, KORFB4710-08, KORFB4710-09, KORFB4710-10, KORFB4710-11, KORFB4710-12, KORFB4710-13, KORFB4710-14, KORFB4710-15
The Korkers® brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers "River Cleats" were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. The functional, yet versatile, design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow and ice.
Korkers designs, develops and distributes the most versatile and efficient all-terrain, all-season footwear available; featuring patented adaptable traction, so outdoor enthusiasts can optimize their traction performance for every terrain and weather condition both in and out of the water. Korkers thrives with the versatility to do more adventure with less gear!
For those that crave outdoor adventure, Korkers expands your boundaries! Adaptable Traction Footwear®