FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Simms Men's Guide Fishing Vest
When a sudden pale morning dun hatch brings hungry fish bubbling to the surface, but you just tied on a nymph, be prepared to seize the moment and change on the go! Simms'® G3 Guide™ Vest is a multitasking companion, with 24 pockets to fit all your tackle and personal items.
A ventilated, padded rib knit collar adds plush comfort to the cushioned, stretchy mesh shoulders, so you'll be comfortable on long days snapping casts across the water. This fishing vest is built with two retractors that let you clip on pliers and other tools for easy access.
- 2 large zippered chest pockets
- 2 vertical weather-tight chest pockets, 2 cargo chest pockets
- 4 waist pockets, 4 large, horizontal sippered waist pockets, 2 large, interior vertical zippered pockets
- 2 large, interior vertical zippered pockets
- 1 weather-tight, split-back pocket, 1 bellowed back cargo pocket
- 100% non‐corrosive YKK® zippers and sliders
- 2 patented built‐in retractors with magnetic docking station
- Third-hand rod holder with Velcro® chest tab & reel seat sling
- 100% Cordura® Nylon woven fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® finish
- Color: Cinder
|Lining||100% polyester mesh|
Style Number: SIM1206225540
Technology such as Gore-Tex® Immersion® Technology fabric, AquaStealth® rubber, Supplex® fabric with HT Teflon® treatment, and YKK® zippers ensures comfortable fishing in any environment and in any weather conditions.
Simms the choice of professional guides worldwide.