Simms Headwaters Pro Mesh Fishing Vest
You only need a hand on the rod and a foot in the river to be happy, but loading with an arsenal of gear doesn't hurt! Simms'® lightweight Headwaters™ Pro Mesh Vest is a cool, comfortable and spacious companion for the dog days when the sun beats down and the fish seek shade in the deep pools.
The vest is built with 20 pockets to fit all your tackle and more, and a third-hand rod holder that frees a hand when you need to release that wriggling two-footer. Lightweight, breathable shoulders and a padded rib knit collar add plush comfort that keeps you cool as you snap casts through the summer heat.
- Four chest pockets
- Four waist pockets
- Four interior pockets
- Two large zippered horizontal waist pockets
- Two interior large horizontal zippered pockets
- Two large interior vertical zippered pockets
- One zippered back pocket
- One side open back cargo pocket
- Nylon YKK® zippers minimize corrosion & provide high performing, durable wear
- Left chest loop Velcro® patch for fly or foam patch storage
- Third-hand rod holder with Velcro chest tab & reel seat sling
- Two patented, built-in retractor clips
- One net-carry & two tool attachment D-rings
- Water-resistant finish coating
- Color: Boulder
Style Number: SSO1206305430, SSO1206305440
Technology such as Gore-Tex® Immersion® Technology fabric, AquaStealth® rubber, Supplex® fabric with HT Teflon® treatment, and YKK® zippers ensures comfortable fishing in any environment and in any weather conditions.
Simms the choice of professional guides worldwide.