Redington Women's Siren Wader - Kate Fit
Siren waders were designed to fit a woman's body properly. Created in two different fit patterns specifically for the female angler, these waders feature suspenders with a stretch mesh back panel to move with you, neoprene underarm gussets for secure fit, & asymmetrical hip to flatter any figure. The Siren is a better fitting, better looking, and more comfortable wader.
The Kate fit is narrower through bust and hips.
- Two distinct patterns for better fit
- 3 layer, waterproof/breathable DWR coated fabric
- Water resistant zip pocket for storage
- Neoprene gussets under arms for secure fit
- Tonal print on upper for style
- Hemostat holder with versatility to store internal or external
- Internal drop mesh pocket for storage
- 3mm high density, ergonomic right and left neoprene booties
- Gravel-guard with lace hook and mesh for drainage
- Bust: 34" - 35"
- Seat / hips: 37" - 38"
- Inseam: 29" - 30"
- Shoe: 6-7
Style Number: RDL5-WW00592802
Located in the Pacific Northwest where they have access to some of the most wonderful fishing resources in the world, Redington delivers products that get the most out of your time on the water and really, just make fly fishing more fun. The people of Redington design the best products for the outdoor and fly fishing enthusiast because they love and enjoy the same world you do. So they know what you want and truly, what you need.
Making versatile and value-oriented fly rods, reels, waders, and apparel, Redington gives you what you are looking for. Versatility that performs, value you need, and the quality you deserve.