Redington Crosswater Wader - Discontinued Model
The Crosswater® wader is the perfect entry level WPB wader.
- Body is made from high density four-layer PU Taslan
- Fabric has been treated to resist penetration by water and wetting
- Breathable fabric blocks out water but allows vapor from sweat to pass though
- Offset top draw cord with cord lock
- Flip-out water repellent security pocket
- High-density neoprene booties
- Chest: 42" - 45"
- Inseam: 30" - 32"
- Shoe size: 10 - 11
- Chest: 46" - 49"
- Inseam: 32" - 34"
- Shoe size: 10 - 12
Style Number: RDL5-WD00625003, RDL5-WD00625004
Located in the Pacific Northwest where they have access to some of the most wonderful fishing resources in the world, Redington delivers products that get the most out of your time on the water and really, just make fly fishing more fun. The people of Redington design the best products for the outdoor and fly fishing enthusiast because they love and enjoy the same world you do. So they know what you want and truly, what you need.
Making versatile and value-oriented fly rods, reels, waders, and apparel, Redington gives you what you are looking for. Versatility that performs, value you need, and the quality you deserve.