Caddis Women's Northern Guide Ultralite Wading Shoe w/ EcoSmart ll Sole
Caddis® EcoSmart ll™ soles provide felt-like grip, and exceptional support and security without the concern of unintentional transfer of aquatic invasive species. Super-grip replaceable studs can also be added. It's forward-thinking Caddis innovation designed to meet an ever-changing environmental landscape.
- Lightweight women's wading shoe
- One piece sole construction
- Environmentally-friendly EcoSmart II soles
- EcoSmart ll soles provide felt-like grip, exceptional support and security
- Cushioned ankle and insole
- Durable nylon upper
- Reinforced toe cap and heel
- Perfect match for Caddis Deluxe Waders
- EcoSmart II sole compatible with stud kits: PR0121A & PR0221A
|Weight||1 lb. 1oz.|
Style Number: SEACA5906S6, SEACA5906S7, SEACA5906S8, SEACA5906S9, SEACA5906S10
Caddis was first to successfully integrate a quality wading jacket that stores conveniently in a small pouch, and they go the extra step to fully tape and seal all seams on stocking foot waders from both the inside and the outside. Caddis waders are sized to fit right without bunching up or constricting during most common movements. In short,they understand the wading environment and are able to offer products that deliver improved performance and function.
Currents ebb and flow - Caddis quality and innovation doesn't.