Caddis Northern Guide Front Waterproof Zipper Stockingfoot Wader
Northern Guide Breathable Waders are designed to hold up to over 200 days of rigorous use by professional fishing guides under all climate conditions. The breathable shell is soft and warm to the touch, as well as, scratch and tear resistant.
- High-density neoprene soles
- Two large zippered front pockets
- Waterproof pockets
- Relief zipper from chest-to-crotch
- Heavy duty soft polyester material
- CaddisDry™ breathable technology
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Attached gravel guards
- Seams taped, glued, and stitched
- Foot taped inside and out
- Wader belt and repair kit included
- Max inseam: 33"
- Max girth: 45"
- Max shoe size: Men's 10.5
Approximate fit for XXL Stout:
- Max inseam: 37"
- Max girth: 64"
- Max shoe size: Men's 13
Style Number: SEACA16901WM, SEACA16902W-XXLS
Caddis was first to successfully integrate a quality wading jacket that stores conveniently in a small pouch, and they go the extra step to fully tape and seal all seams on stocking foot waders from both the inside and the outside. Caddis waders are sized to fit right without bunching up or constricting during most common movements. In short,they understand the wading environment and are able to offer products that deliver improved performance and function.
Currents ebb and flow - Caddis quality and innovation doesn't.