FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Garmin Striker Plus 4 Fishfinder
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
- Dual-beam transducer with Garmin® CHIRP traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view boat's speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable QSVGA display and intuitive user interface
- Split-screen zoom
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Water temperature sensor
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Display resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
- Water-resistance rating: IPX-7
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.23A
- Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz
- Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 6.9" x 1.8"
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Striker Plus 4 fishfinder
- Garmin dual beam transducer
- Power / data cable
- Tilt / swivel mount
From the time its first GPS handhelds supported the Coalition forces in the Gulf War to its current reputation as a leading name in GPS innovation, Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by striving to go beyond the ordinary and offer exceptional performance not found in basic GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line, distributors in virtually every part of the world, and has sold millions of GPS receivers. The company recognizes that its long-term success is based on its commitment to support its customers after the sale and is constantly aiming to win over our new customers with its guiding principles of innovation, convenience, performance, value and service.
Garmin — we'll take you there
|Description||Screen size||Pixel count||Housing||Price|
Garmin Striker Plus 4 Fishfinder
|4.3" diagonal||272 x 480 pixels||Plastic||$139.99|