FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Okuma Trio Freshwater Spinning Reel
Trio elevates every spinning reel experience with motivating design that's fun to fish and advanced performance you're proud to own. Featuring a full complement of Okuma technology including powerful Dual Force Drag, EOS elliptical oscillation system, HPB high performance bearings, and CRC corrosion resistant coating process, the Trio again resets the standard of consumer value in spinning reels.
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- Dual Force Drag (DFD) incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion Resistant Coating (CRC) process
- Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- Aluminum Drag Chamber (ADC) precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Line retrieve: 25"
- Weight: 10.3 oz.
The Okuma focus is a pure and total dedication to the development of products that meet the needs of fishermen. From the weekend warrior to tournament pros, Okuma is committed to those fishing needs. By listening, learning, and fishing the world over, Okuma strives to find those missing factors in the field and then develops and delivers them to the consumer.
By delivering top-notch value-priced products to a world of fishermen who demand quality, reliability, and the latest technology, Okuma's ongoing growth seems certain.
|Description||Line capacity||Gear ratio||Weight||Price|
Okuma Trio Freshwater Spinning Reel
|Yards / Lb.: 200/6, 160/8, 110/10||5.0:1||10.3 oz.||$84.99|