FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
DSG Outerwear Women's Bexley Ultra Light-Weight Ripstop Tech Long-Sleeve Top
Realtree Edge™ lightweight, breathable Ripstop camo material with water repellency to shed off light rain. The Realtree Edge™ camouflage pattern is the first camo pattern that allows you to blend into your environment at close range and from a distance. Because it has warm grays and browns, it works well all year round! The bexley camo hunting shirt is made specifically for warmer climates and is excellent at wicking moisture and keeping you as cool as possible in warm temperatures while still being completely covered.
- Made from Realtree Edge ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT breathable rip-stop camo material
- Keeps you cool, yet covered in warmer temperatures
- Moisture wicking/quick dry plus DWR treatment to shed water from the fabric
- Camo hunting shirt with attached hood and soft elastic binding
- Comfort length sleeves with thumb holes to give your hands extra protection from the elements
- Pullover length center front zipper (Black) along with concealed zipper upper chest pocket with extra roomy storage area
- Decorative logos and accent aqua color topstitching
|Fabric||Ultra Light-Weight breathable rip-stop|
Style Number: 21961
DSG Outerwear, originally Divas SnowGear, was conceived in 2010 by Wendy Gavinski after many years of personal frustration with the limited selection of women's outerwear for snowmobiling and skiing.There were a few large companies making decent women's gear and apparel, but not much that had a feminine fit or a designer look. The goal was set and completed later that year. DSG Outerwear burst onto the snowmobile scene in September 2010 with a casual line and immediately connected with the female audience. The reaction was overwhelming and others saw the vision as well!