FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Women's Roanoke Ultralight Sport Lowcut Sock
The Mt. Roanoke section of the Blue Ridge Marathon is widely renowned as the most challenging climb on the course, gaining nearly 800 feet in 2 miles. For the ups and downs of both training and race days, Farm-To-Feet® Women's Roanoke ultralight, non-padded running sock features Friction-Free technology to eliminate hotspots and abrasion during extended periods of activity. Merino wool sourced entirely from American ranchers adds natural moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial benefits to keep you cool and comfortable as the miles tick away.
- Ultra lightweight nylon and Merino wool stretch blend
- Seamless Toe Closure - advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Durability Assured Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Made in USA
- Small fits shoe size 4-6.5
- Medium fits shoe size 7-9.5
- Large fits shoe size 10-12.5
|Fabric||34% US Nylon, 33% US PTFE Nylon, 31% US Merino Wool, 2% US Spandex|
Style Number: 9742
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.