FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Women's Boulder No Fly Zone Lightweight Crew Sock
Farm to Feet® Women's Boulder No Fly Zone Lightweight Crew Socks are manufactured using yarns treated with permethrin insect repellent. Odorless and durable, permethrin repels common biting insects like mosquitoes, flies, chiggers, midges, ticks, and ants. And best of all, it doesn’t alter the amazing qualities of their 100% US-made Merino Wool. Wearing the No Fly Zone Boulder lowers your chances of getting bothersome bites - or worse, insect-borne diseases - on your next day hike or backpacking trip.
- U.S. Merino Wool: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; sourced 100% U.S. grown Merino Wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Outer Nylon Plaiting: a more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside; reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation
- Full-density Cushioning: features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact; faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Seamless Toe Closure: advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression Circumferential: compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability Assured: reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Small - fits Women's shoe sizes 4-6.5
- Medium - fits Women's shoe sizes 7-9.5
- Large - fits Women's shoe sizes 10-12.5
|Fabric||72% U.S. Merino Wool, 27% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex®|
Style Number: 08631
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.