FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Women's Nobo Light Cushion Micro Crew Sock
Darn Tough® Vermont Women's Nobo Light Cushion Micro Crew hiking sock adapts to the elements. Warm Merino Wool wraps you up in all the weekend feels, but rugged construction lives up to your Darn Toughest expectations.
- Merino Wool - ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- Performance Fit - no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting - unprecedented durability and unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking - pulls moisture away from skin - fast drying
- All Weather Performance - cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial - repels bacteria and odor
- True Seamless™ - undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Light cushion - built light, darn comfy and super strong substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit
- Micro Crew Sock Height - a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height - peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot
- Still made in Vermont
- S - fits Women's shoe sizes 4.5-7
- M - fits Women's shoe sizes 7.5-9.5
- L - fits Women's shoe sizes 10-11.5
Sock Care: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks it is recommended that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1962
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.