FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Women's Metropolis Parka III
Keep warm longer and enjoy Winter in The North Face® Women's Metropolis III Down Parka with 550 fill Grey Goose Down insulation and a Down cocoon brim on hood for added warmth and protection.
- Polyester woven shell fabric with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Recycled Polyester woven lining
- 550 fill Grey Goose Down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Snap-away hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood
- Inner tall collar for extra protection
- Two-way, Vislon® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, Vislon® zip hand pockets
- Slightly curved drop-tail hem
- Adjustable elastic and Velcro® cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back right shoulder
- Standard Fit
|Fabric||Solid: 30D 50 g/m² 100% Nylon woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish; Heather: 50D 92 g/m² 100% Polyester woven with DWR finish|
|Lining||50D 73 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester woven|
|Insulation||550 fill Grey Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union|
|Weight||27.5 oz. (780 g)|
Style Number: NF0A3XE3
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.