FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Women's Hey Mama Parkina Down Jacket
The North Face® Women's Hey Mama Parkina Down Jacket offers luxurious warmth and protection for city and mountain wear.
- Polyester Embossed Taffeta exterior with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Recycled Polyester Taffeta lining
- 550 fill Goose Down insulation
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Internal down collar for maximum warmth
- Double stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the two-way, Vislon® center front zip
- Raglan sleeves for added mobility
- Darting on front and back waist for shaping
- Hidden, secure-zip hand pockets
- Rounded drop-tail hem
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard Fit
|Fabric||50D 82 g/m² 100% Polyester Embossed Taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish|
|Lining||50D 61 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta|
|Insulation||550 fill Goose Down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union|
|Centerback Length||36" (91.44cm)|
|Weight||980 g (34.6 oz)|
|Trim||Faux Fur ruff|
Style Number: NF0A3JQD
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.