FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Women's Arctic II Parka
Make tracks and set trends in The North Face® Women's weatherproof, 550-fill down insulation Arctic Parka that's designed to deflect rain, wind, sleet and snow all winter long.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Stormflap covers two-way, lightweight Vislon® zip
- Darting at front and back waist for a better fit
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Encased elastic on sides of waist for added shaping
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- Embroidered TNF™ logos
- Standard Fit
|Fabric||70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L 59% Cotton, 41% Nylon twill|
|Lining||72 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill Goose Down - Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union|
|Weight||45.86 oz. (1,300 g)|
Style Number: NF0A35BQ
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.