FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mountain Hardwear Women's Downtown Coat
- Q Shield® DOWN 650-fill insulation repels moisture
- Stylish 30D quilted nylon fabric
- Comfortable, internal high-loft fleece at back for extra warmth
- Internal waist adjustment system makes it simple to customize the fit
- Two fleece-lined, zippered hand warmer pockets
- Removable, insulated hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Single interior zippered security pocket for keys, ID, and other valuables
- Longer hem-length provides extra warmth and coverage
- Smaller quilting detail at waist for a flattering fit
- Standard Fit
|Fabric||30 x 40 Nylon Twill DNP 100% Tactel Nylon|
|Insulation||Q Shield® DOWN 650-fill|
|Weight||2 lb (928 g)|
Style Number: 1616991
That's exactly how Mountain Hardwear® came to be back in 1993 and the innovative, radical thinking of that founding team and its employees is what drives them every day to continually invent (and re-invent) the most functional and innovative gear available.
The company has patented their Cross Flow® tent construction, developed WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric in partnership with Gore®, and has also patented Quantum Expander® for sleeping bags - to name just a few of their accomplishments!
Mountain Hardwear - technologically-advanced gear well suited for any outdoor pursuit.