FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Helly Hansen Women's Rana Insulated Jacket
Helly Hansen® Women's Rana Jacket isa a waterproof, great looking shell combined with warm Primaloft® insulation, Pile lined hood with Faux Fur and sleek clean design lines. This is the perfect choice for an everyday jacket whatever the occasion and will guaranteed keep you warm, dry and comfortable when heading outside.
- Helly Tech® Performance waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- PFC-free Water Repellency treatment
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation
- YKK® quality zippers at front and hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hood with zip off Faux Fur
- Knitted wrist gaiters for extra warmth and comfort
- Soft pile lining inside hood
- Hidden snap buttons on front placket
- Double entry hand pockets with button closure on top, and zip closure on side entry hand warmer pockets
- Black oxide metal rubber HH badge on sleeve
|Fabric||Helly Tech® Performance waterproof, windproof and breathable|
|Insulation||Primaloft® Black Eco 200g/m² in body, 170g/m² in sleeves and hood|
Style Number: 53202
Utilizing coarse linen and linseed oil, and employing the help of his wife, Helly was able to develop some of the first waterproof clothing pieces. His hard work met with great success and after his death in 1914, his son took over the company and continued in the tradition of delivering high-quality utility wear while continually researching and implementing cutting-edge techniques.
Over the years, Helly Hansen has developed several new fabrics as well as a 3-layer system of dressing that has since been perfected by the company. Layering is about performing longer and harder and by providing base layers, thermals and outerwear gear that work in unison, users are kept comfortable and dry all day.
Helly Hansen works hard so you can play harder.