Under Armour Women's UA Vida Bikini Bottom
- Fitted: sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- Part of the Hydro Armour™ Surf Collection
- Armour Stretch® construction delivers a lightweight 4-Way Stretch that unlocks mobility and maintains shape
- UA Slipstop technology keeps your suit in place in and out of the water
- Quick-dry construction wicks moisture to keep you drier, lighter, and more comfortable
- Salt/Chlorine-resistant to keep your colors bold and bright all season long
- UPF 30+ helps protect your skin from sun damage
- UA Storm technology repels water but stays soft and breathable for superior comfort
- Armour Block® neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher, longer
- Ruched detail at center back for enhanced shape and style
- Moderate back coverage looks cute without showing too much
|Fabric||5.6 oz nylon, Elastane|
|Lining||3.1 oz. polyester|
Style Number: 1242469
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.