Marmot Women's Emily Tank Top
You're more of a glass half full gal, and even one hour at the end of a long workday is better than no outdoors at all. Marmot® Women's Emily Tank is quick and easy to pack in your daily kit so when you have enough time for a quick hike, grab this lightweight, breathable tank and stretch your legs after a long day.
- Comfortable, breathable, lightweight performance knit nylon and polyester stretch fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Nylon for durability
- Polyester for quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Flat-locked seams for added comfort
- Stretch for increased range of motion
- Scoop neck
- Drop tail hem for increased coverage
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||62% Nylon Supplex, 32% Polyester, 6% Elastane Single Jersey, 5.2 oz/yd|
|Weight||11.7 oz. (331.7 g)|
Style Number: 59780
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.