Farm to Feet Women's Hampton Crew Sock
Farm to Feet® Women's Hampton has a fun snowflake mismatch pattern and adds a festive touch to your winter season. The midweight merino knit offers warmth aplenty and dries in a flash, just in case some snow finds its way into your footwear. Full-density cushioning from top to toe adds comfort and prevents pressure points while wearing winter boots.
- Soft, itch-free, odor-resistant U.S. Merino wool and nylon blend
- U.S. Friction-Free Nylon: keeps feet cool, dry, and protected while preventing friction hotspots
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone: cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation and increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression using Lycra® Fiber: creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended Care to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet® socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Small fits Women's Shoe size 4 - 6.5
- Medium fits Women's Shoe size 7 - 9.5
- Large fits Women's Shoe size 10 - 12.5
|Fabric||68% US Merino Wool, 30% US Nylon, 2% US Spandex®|
Style Number: 9699
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.