NO CODE REQUIRED!
10% Off Qualifying Orders of $80 or more!* | 15% Off Qualifying Orders of $160 or more!* | 20% Off Qualifying Orders of $240 or more!* | 25% Off Qualifying Orders of $320 or more!*
*Offer valid on qualifying online orders placed 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 thru 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/18. Offer valid on in-stock merchandise only. Tax & shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on previous purchases, special orders, at the retail store or on gift card purchases. Offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on the purchase Augers, Big Game Reels, Bows, Canoes, Electronics, Kayaks, Lasers, Motors, New/Used Firearms (including Black Powder and Air), Optics, Safes, Sights, Ski Equipment or SUPs. Offer not valid on products from 13 Fishing®, Asolo®, Atlas®, Avet®, Burton®, Canada Goose®, Carhartt®, Chaco®, Coolibar®, Daiwa®, Dansko®, Dale of Norway®, G. Loomis®, Garmin®, GoPro®, K2®, Life is Good®, Marker®, Merrell®, Mountain Hardwear®, Oakley®, Patagonia®, Penn®, Redington®, RIO®, Sage®, Shimano®, Smith Optics®, St. Croix®, The North Face®, TOMS Shoes®, Tubbs®, UGG®, Van Staal® or Werner®. KTP reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer subject to change without notice.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Women's Hamilton Lightweight Fair Isle Crew Sock
Farm To Feet® Women's Hamilton is a new take on the classic fair isle design. Bright colors embolden Nordic snowflakes interlaced with multiple repeating designs. Just as your fair isle sweater is your favorite cover-up in cooler weather, this lightweight 100% American merino wool sock is certain to be high in your sock rotation. The Hamilton features all the hallmarks of Farm To Feet® socks; seamless toe closure, reinforced heel and toe, comfort compression fit, and a design that is sure to make you smile each time you slip it on.
- Soft, itch-free, odor-resistant U.S. Merino wool and nylon blend
- U.S. Friction-Free Nylon: keeps feet cool, dry, and protected while preventing friction hotspots
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Flat-Knit Construction: thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression using Lycra® Fiber: creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone: shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel to reduce impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- Half-Density Cushioning: on the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness
- Recommended Care to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet® socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Small fits Women's Shoe size 4 - 6.5
- Medium fits Women's Shoe size 7 - 9.5
- Large fits Women's Shoe size 10 - 12.5
|Fabric||53% US Merino Wool, 44% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA® Spandex|
Style Number: 9787
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.