Darn Tough Vermont Women's Blazes Micro Crew Cushion Sock
Follow the Blazes to the ultimate hiking sock. Darn Tough® Vermont Women's Blazes walks the perfect line between undeniable comfort and unyielding durability.
- Performance fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine gauge knitting: unprecedented durability and unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast action wicking: pulls moisture away from skin
- All weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Merino wool: the ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True seamless: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Cushion: mid-level cushion density under foot
- Micro crew height: a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height
- Guaranteed for Life
- Still Made in Vermont, USA
- S - fits Women's shoe sizes 4.5 -7
- M - fits Women's shoe sizes 7- 9.5
- L - fits Women's shoe sizes 10-12.5
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks it is recommended that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||59% merino wool, 38% nylon, 3% lycra spandex|
Style Number: 01947
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.