Darn Tough Vermont Women's Sassy Stripe Crew Light Cushion Sock
Best part about being sassy? It feels so good. Darn Tough® Vermont Women's Sassy Stripe delivers ultra soft, fine gauge Merino Wool comfort without losing touch with her tough side. Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Merino wool blend: ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- Performance Fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: unprecedented durability and unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: pulls moisture away from skin for fast drying
- All Weather Performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Crew height: classic, versatile height that hugs the calf
- Guaranteed for life
- Still Made in Vermont, USA
- S - Fits shoe size 4.5-7
- M - Fits shoe size 7.5-9.5
- L - Fits shoe size 10.5-11.5
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough® Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||62% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 01642
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.