FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Women's ColdGear Reactor Parka
Under Armour®'s smartest insulation ever. No, really. It’s designed to trap in heat on the coldest days, but then circulate it away from your body if you start to feel too warm, so you never overheat. Brilliant.
- ColdGear® Reactor intelligent insulation that adapts to your activity level for the right breathability and warmth for what you're doing
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- Lightweight, water-resistant, quick-drying performance
- Zippered hand pockets for extra warmth and protection
- Stand collar with chin guard for superior comfort and coverage
- Machine washable and hypoallergenic
- Fitted: next-to-skin without the squeeze
|Insulation||100% polyester; 100 g in Body & Hood; 80 g in Sleeves|
Style Number: 1297102
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.