Under Armour Women's ColdGear Infrared Powerline Insulated Jacket
The Under Armour® Women's Infrared Powerline Insulated Jacket is wind and waterproof, with breathable UA Storm construction and fully taped seams for extra protection. Primaloft Black Eco insulation in the body and sleeves provides lightweight, reliable warmth, along with a ColdGear Infrared lining to absorb and retain more body heat. It has an adjustable hood and cuffs, and a full set of snow-ready details like a detachable powder skirt, goggle pocket with chamois, audio pocket with port, and sleeve pass pocket.
- Loose: Generous, more relaxed fit.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- 100% waterproof & breathable with fully taped seams
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- 10K / 10K waterproof & breathable 2 layer construction
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
- 100g PrimaLoft® Black insulation is lightweight, water-resistant, breathable & can be compressed without losing warmth
- Fully adjustable hood for the perfect fit
- Super-soft velboa fabric in collar for extra comfort
- Removable powder skirt snaps out way when not in use
- Key clip right pocket
- Reinforced cuffs provide protection from ski edges
- Grommet to secure your lift ticket
- Interior stretch mesh pocket with detachable goggle chamois & interior zippered pocket with audio port
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Adjustable ColdGear® cuffs trap heat
- Eyelet to secure your lift ticket
- Shell: Polyester Lining: Polyester Insulation: Polyester (100g body, 80g sleeves) Imported
|Insulation||100g PrimaLoft® Black insulation|
Style Number: 1280888
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.