Mountain Hardwear Women's Mirada Convertible Pant
- Durable, lightweight nylon rip stop fabric with durable water repellent
- UPF 50 fabric blocks out harmful UV rays
- Velcro® side pocket holds energy bars, keys or phone securely
- Extra-wide, soft waistband keeps you comfortable
- Tabs ensure rolled-up leg fabric won't slide down
- Zip off leg
- Standard Fit
|Fabric||100% Nylon mini ripstop with DWR finish|
|Inseam||Regular: 32", Short: 30", zips off to 10" short|
|Weight||10.4 oz. (294 g)|
Style Number: 1574581
That's exactly how Mountain Hardwear® came to be back in 1993 and the innovative, radical thinking of that founding team and its employees is what drives them every day to continually invent (and re-invent) the most functional and innovative gear available.
The company has patented their Cross Flow® tent construction, developed WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric in partnership with Gore®, and has also patented Quantum Expander® for sleeping bags - to name just a few of their accomplishments!
Mountain Hardwear - technologically-advanced gear well suited for any outdoor pursuit.