FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
Windproof, warm, lightweight and very compressible, Patagonia® Women's Nano Puff Vest is ideal insulation under a shell.
- Ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric with Deluge® DWR finish
- Compressible, lightweight PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper with wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with clean finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
- Regular fit
|Fabric||1.4 oz. 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR|
|Insulation||60 g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester|
|Weight||206 g (7.3 oz)|
Style Number: 84247
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.