Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
Patagonia® Women's Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No® Performance Standard protection that’s durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer jacket uses a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Packable into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9 oz. 50-denier 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish|
|Weight||10.6 oz. (301 g)|
Style Number: 83807
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.