FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Marmot Women's Minimalist Rain Jacket - Discontinued Colors
- GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Guaranteed to Keep You Dry Fabric
- Waterproof - 100% seam taped
- PitZips® - underarm zip that extends into the body for maximum venting
- Attached adjustable hood secured with a Velcro® tab
- Zippered hand pockets
- Storm Flap over zipper with Snap/Velcro® closure
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability
- DriClime® lined chin guard wicks moisture and protects face from zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ for full mobility
- Sized specifically for women
|Fabric||100% Polyester GORE-TEX® Paclite®, 3.6 oz./yd|
|Centerback Length||27.25" (69.2 cm)|
|Average weight||14.4 oz. (408.2 g)|
Style Number: 01154
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.