Mountain Hardwear Women's Nitrous Hooded Down Parka
A stylish and worthy piece for travelers, city dwellers, and outdoor adventurers alike. With a cool baffle pattern, extra length, tons of pockets, and adjustable hood, you can throw Mountain Hardwear® Women's Nitrous Hooded Parka over anything, and go anywhere.
- Q.Shield™ Down holds warmth at the highest level Incredibly light and packable, even pocketable
- 22D Sensor Ripstop fabric reinforced to prevent tearing and ripping
- Parka length for extra coverage and warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zippered left chest pocket
- Two easy-access interior drop pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Unique baffle pattern
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
|Fabric||Sensor 22D Poly Ripstop|
|Insulation||NIKWAX Hydrophobic Down™ 800-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free|
|Centerback Length||35" (89 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 oz (375 g)|
Style Number: 1734561
That's exactly how Mountain Hardwear® came to be back in 1993 and the innovative, radical thinking of that founding team and its employees is what drives them every day to continually invent (and re-invent) the most functional and innovative gear available.
The company has patented their Cross Flow® tent construction, developed WindStopper® next-to-skin fabric in partnership with Gore®, and has also patented Quantum Expander® for sleeping bags - to name just a few of their accomplishments!
Mountain Hardwear - technologically-advanced gear well suited for any outdoor pursuit.