Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Jacket
- Updated contoured fit with longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
|Fabric||1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining||1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down|
|Weight||345 g (12.2 oz)|
Style Number: 84683
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.