Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester and extra-long fibers for
- Double fleece stand-up collar
- Front placket hides the 4-snap closure reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Contrast color brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- Slim fit
|Fabric||9.3 oz Polartec® Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled), bluesign® approved|
|Weight||16.1 oz (456g)|
Style Number: 25442
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.