Arc'teryx Women's Narin Vest
An easy choice for crisp days, the Arc'teryx® Women's Narin is a down vest with minimalist design, clean lines and a relaxed urban aesthetic. Warm 750 fill power goose down in the body and Coreloft® synthetic insulation in the shoulders provide lightweight insulation with minimal bulk. A simple low profile hood adds protection from unexpected cold.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light elastic at the armholes provide a nice snug fit over layers
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
|Fabric||Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m², Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish|
|Insulation||750 fill European goose down|
|Weight||10.2 oz. (290g)|
Style Number: 16117
Located in the Canadian Coast mountain wilderness, Arcteryx® is a technical high-performance outerwear and equipment company with a relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and performance with a driving purpose to create apparel and gear that gives users the confidence to perform at the point of extreme need.
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to take a bold evolutionary leap by developing feathers for flight. Arcteryx is evolution in action.