FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Pearl Izumi Women's Escape Sugar Short
With a 5.5" inseam, Pearl Izumi® Women's Sugar Short has a wide waistband that adds support without bunching and a Select 1:1™ Chamois. These cycling shorts are an ideal style-meets-comfort option for spin class or for your next excursion rolling through the hills.
- Select Transfer Dry Fabric sets the benchmark for compression and moisture transfer
- Flattering wide waistband for superior comfort
- Silicone leg grippers hold hems in place without constriction
- Women's Select Escape 1:1™ Chamois is smooth next to skin with blended edge-free cushioning for maximum comfort
- BioViz™ reflective elements for low-light visibility
- BioViz™ Screaming color option for added daylight visibility
|Fabric||88% nylon 12% LYCRA® elastane/ UPF 50+, Weight: 240 g/m2; Leg Splice and Inner Waistband: 91% polyester 9% elastane/ UPF 50+; Black Texture Body: 88% nylon 12% LYCRA® elastane/ UPF 50+, Weight: 240 g/m2|
Style Number: 11211705
Pearl Izumi's Performance Engineered Fabric system combines over 60 years of engineering, testing, experience, and continuous refinement. Their fabrics are designed to meet the real-world demands of four-season cyclists and runners. The four basic fabric systems, Transfer, Thermal, Barrier, and Softshell, are intended to keep you dry and comfortable - no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
Pearl Izumi - Innovation since 1950.