Pearl Izumi Women's ELITE Gel Vent Glove
- Durable Clarino® synthetic leather palm
- Comfort Bridge Gel-Vent padding relieves pressure on the Ulnar & Median nerves for riding comfort plus superior ventilation & durability
- Updated anatomic palm patterning for optimal comfort & ventilation
- In-R-Cool® mesh palm lining provides optimal skin-cooling effect & moisture management when you perspire
- Easy-Off glove removal tab
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb is perforated for maximum ventilation
- Hook & loop closure
- Small: 6.5" - 7.25"
- Medium: 7.25" - 8.0"
- Large: 8.0" - 8.75"
Measure around the widest portion of your palm, not including thumb.
|Fabric||80% nylon, 15% polyurethane, 5% Spandex®|
|Palm||60% nylon, 40% polyurethane|
Style Number: 14241101
Pearl Izumi's Performance Engineered Fabric system combines over 60 years of engineering, testing, experience, and continuous refinement. Their fabrics are designed to meet the real-world demands of four-season cyclists and runners. The four basic fabric systems, Transfer, Thermal, Barrier, and Softshell, are intended to keep you dry and comfortable - no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
Pearl Izumi - Innovation since 1950.