FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Fox River Mills Men's Wellness Fatigue Fighter Over-The-Calf Compression Sock
Support your feet and legs with Fox River Mills® Men's Fatigue Fighter Compression Sock. Graduated compression (15-20 mmHg) improves blood flow and reduces swelling and the risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) and DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness). Superior fit and stretch offer all-day comfort.
- Durable, thin filament nylon stretch knit with memory fit
- No cushioning, flat knit construction puts little between you and your shoe
- Wick Dry® Technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable, removing the moisture build up, reducing hot spots and friction that causes blisters
- URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones
- Scentry™ Technology Scentry™ helps permanently defend your socks from odor. Natural and man-made agents make this technology a sure way to be confident about sock odor. This is accomplished by an embedded fiber like silver or copper or with a micropolymer silane technology which slows wear and reduces odor in the sock.
- Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag; support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place
- Contoured Rib Top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching
- 15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Graduated compression is measured in milligrams of mercury; 15 - 20 mmHg provide the benefits for compression for active wear, travel and recover
- Increased Blood Flow Heavier gauge elastic is layed into the sock during the knitting process providing a tighter fit along the leg from the calf to the ankle, compressing the veins, increasing blood flow
- Reduced Swelling because of the increased blood flow; circulation is improved moving blood in and out of the foot more quickly
- Speeds Recovery Time whether you're being active by traveling or physical activity because of increased blood flow; lactic acid build up is removed and provides relief
- Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear and adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling
- Care: machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low; do not bleach; do not dry clean
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Yarns
- S - fits Men's shoe sizes 3 - 5.5
- M - fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- L - fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL - fits Men's shoe sizes 12 - 14.5
|Fabric||95% Filament Nylon, 5% Spandex®|
Style Number: 04206
Much has changed since they started out. High tech fibers, state-of-the-art equipment, progressive designs, and global business are just the beginning. Some things, however, have remained the same. High quality, good value, and great customer service are timeless traits at Fox River Mills.
Fox River - Born & Raised in the USA