FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Fox River Mills Men's Mirage CoolMax Ultralight Liner Crew Sock
Stop the heat on your feet through added breathability and moisture management with CoolMax® polyester and Wick Dry® technology. It speeds up the evaporation of moisture and dries quickly. Fox River Mills® Liners create a friction barrier to help resist blisters and keep feet dry by moving moisture into your outer sock.
- Coolmax® Polyester high-performance fiber engineered to move moisture and speed the evaporation of perspiration, superior fiber for wicking action, drying time, moisture absorption and transport
- Wick Dry® Technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable; removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters
- Control Temperature Liners help control your foot temperature and add comfort with soft, smooth fibers against your skin, protecting you from irritation
- Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear; adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling
- Crew height
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Yarns
- Care: machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low; do not bleach; do not dry clean
- S - fits Men's shoe sizes 3 - 5.5
- M - fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- L - fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL - fits Men's shoe sizes 12 - 14.5
|Fabric||84% CoolMax® polyester, 9% Nylon, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex®|
Style Number: 4324
Much has changed since they started out. High tech fibers, state-of-the-art equipment, progressive designs, and global business are just the beginning. Some things, however, have remained the same. High quality, good value, and great customer service are timeless traits at Fox River Mills.
Fox River - Born & Raised in the USA