FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Fox River Mills Men's Heritage Medium Weight Mid-Calf Boot Sock
Take your mind off of your feet and hunt your prey with precision with Fox River Mills® Men's Heritage Sock. Strategic cushioning at the top of the sock allows for maximum comfort in taller boots. Made with an over-the-calf fit and a burly-but-soft construction to wick away moisture, you'll stay warm and dry from the moment you set out on the trail to the moment you're back by the campfire.
- Soft and durable Merino Wool, Acrylic, Nylon,and Cupron Nylon stretch knit
- Cupron kills odor causing bacteria and fungus on the sock Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Spandex compression arch hold sock in place and adds support
- Strategic padding in footbed for shock absorption, flexibility, and comfort
- Wick Dry moisture management to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Medium weight
- Over-The-Calf height
- Made in the USA
- S - fits Men's shoe sizes 3 - 5.5
- M - fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- L - fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL - fits Men's shoe sizes 12 - 14.5
|Fabric||39% Merino Wool, 39% Acrylic, 14% Nylon, 5% Cupron Nylon, 2% Spandex, 1% Polyester|
Style Number: 7408
Much has changed since they started out. High tech fibers, state-of-the-art equipment, progressive designs, and global business are just the beginning. Some things, however, have remained the same. High quality, good value, and great customer service are timeless traits at Fox River Mills.
Fox River - Born & Raised in the USA