FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Men's North Conway Lightweight Technical 3/4 Crew Sock - Special Purchase
Designed for the trail, Farm to Feet® Men's North Conway is a superior hiking sock that crosses over into casual territory with ease. Hidden plait construction provides precise fit and comfortable graduated compression to make the long days easier on your feet, while 100% US-grown wool from American merino sheep regulates temperature and fights odor-causing bacteria.
- U.S. Merino Wool: soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter; 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- U.S. Friction-Free Nylon: keeps feet cool, dry, and protected while preventing friction hotspots
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Flat-Knit Construction: thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone: bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel; cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- Half-Density Cushioning: on the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness; lower density makes it ideal for casual socks
- Comfort Compression: circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended Care to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Medium fits Men's Shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's Shoe size 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's Shoe size 12 - 14.5
Style Number: C7058
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.