FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Men's Madison Medium Weight Hiker Crew Sock
Farm to Feet® Men's Madison is a medium-weight adventure sock suited to any outdoor activity in cool and cold weather. It combines the most advanced hidden plait construction with full-density cushioning from the instep all the way up the shaft, giving the 100% American Merino Wool optimal fit and improving contact for insulation, cushioning, and moisture management. From casual wear to hiking, hunting, and fishing, the Madison can do it all in the fall.
- Soft, itch-free, odor-resistant U.S. Merino wool and nylon blend
- U.S. Friction-Free Nylon: keeps feet cool, dry, and protected while preventing friction hotspots
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone: cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation and increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression using Lycra® Fiber: creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Recommended Care to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet® socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Medium fits Shoe Size: 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Shoe Size: 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Shoe Size: 12 - 14.5
Style Number: 8552
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.